Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Follow Us

I started this blog in hopes that I could help out fellow mommies who were on the cloth diapering adventure! (Also to share what I am sure will be humorous stories as I start my own CDing Journey!)  certainly hope that I can achieve that with this blog, and will try to post updates on my Facebook whenever I post a new blog. However, I know that all of my readers might not be FB friends, and I would hate for you to miss any new posts or updates!

If you would like to avoid missing any of my posts, please feel free to follow my blog. It's fast and easy and free! All you need is a (again, free) Google Account!

If you already have a Google Account, this is going to be even simpler. Just go to the Follow Me box in the left blog column and click on the Follow button. It will ask you if you want to follow publicly or privately, but either way you will get regular updates whenever I blog on your blogger dashboard.

If you don't have a Google Account, it takes only minutes, and is free. Did I mention that? Simply go here and sign up! Once you have your Google Account set up, go to the Follow Me box in the left blog column and click on the Follow button!!! Easy as pie! (I've never understood exactly what that means, but it sounds yummy!) 

This way not only will you never miss a blog update, but I don't have to keep spamming my blogs over Facebook and e-mail! 

Also, if you know anyone who might want to follow us, please send them our way! The more the merrier!

God Bless and thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I just love YOUR header and the little clickable diapers are so adorable! Did you design all this yourself??????

    ReplyDelete