Thursday, June 3, 2010

Now We Play The Waiting Game

I am not exactly what most would call a patient person. Once I've decided to do something or start on some new adventure, I'm ready to do it now without any delay. Now that we have made the decision to cloth diaper I am more than ready to pack up all our son's sposies, give them away to our friends with children, and start diapering his bottom in our new environmentally, baby bum, and mommy friendly diapers!

Of course, I have to wait! It's not like there is some giant cloth diapering store down the street where I can go to pick up some diapers to start using today. Besides, there are so many different kinds, and I want to try them all...which isn't a cheap desire. Luckily, a friend of mine told me about a store on eBay where I can get some cheap Pocket one size diapers to try out without taking out a home loan! Since we are leaning towards thinking that those will be the ones we go with anyways, we bought several to try out. If we like them, we'll look into investing into some of the more expensive ones.

Now we're waiting on them to arrive. Michael is waiting patiently, and will probably forget about them entirely until they arrive. I am biting my teeth and eagerly checking the mail every day, though I know they won't have had time to arrive yet. I am just so darn excited! I can't wait to try them on and see how they fit! I can't wait to see how they work! I can't wait to see if they really will be the blessing to my family that I am anticipating! 

And I can't wait to start blogging about what will surely be my many mistakes and funny stories as we start on our cloth diapering journey! Patience might be a virtue, but it's one in which I am certainly lacking!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment