Saturday, July 3, 2010

Another Blogging Award!

What a week! I received another blogging award from my friend Danielle at We Don't Have It All Together! How exciting! As you know, this is a very new blog, and to already have two awards makes me feel like, to quote a past Oscar Winner, "You like me! You really like me!" 

The guidelines for accepting this award require the recipient to (1) thank the person who gave it to you; (2) tell 7 things about yourself; and (3) pass the award on to some marvelous  bloggers, whom you have recently discovered and think are fantastic”.

So, of course, THANK YOU DANIELLE!!!

Now, seven things about myself...

1. I am the wife of a United States Airman, and so very proud of him and what he does!

2. I would LOVE for my son to play football one day, but I won't pressure him to do it.

3. I hope to one day be a published author.

4. I have two other blogs! Mama Bear's Book Nook and Letters Arranged Into Words.

5. I have a degree in Early Childhood Education and taught for several years before deciding to become a stay-at-home.

6. I am strongly considering home schooling my son and any other children we have.

7. I want twins.

The three blogs I choose to pass this to are:

2 comments:

  1. Oh! That is sooo sweet of you. I feel so honored. I hope that you had a great holiday weekend!
    Bonnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I really enjoy your blog!

    We had a great holiday! I hope that you and yours did too!

    ReplyDelete