It's time! Finally time! It's time to do our first giveaway here at Adventures In Cloth Diapering!!! I am so sorry that it took so long! We've been having some rough times here in the real world. I am so excited to do this though, so YAY!
This giveaway, sponsored by Mommy's Own, is for a FuzziBunz changing pad and some sample packets of Rocking Green Detergent!
Fuzzi Bunz are the makers of some of the most amazing cloth diapers, and I can testify that there changing pads rock too! Not only are they an amazing size for every situation (27.75in. x 18.5in. or 69.35cm x 46.25cm.), they are made using a side of PUL (just in case you have an extra mess while changing) and a side of the same wonderfully soft fluff used inside their amazing diapers! (I will admit, I spent several moments rubbing mine against my face when I first opened it. SO soft!)
Not only can it be used as a changing pad, the FuzziBunz changing pad is great for many other practical uses around your home. Because of the PUL lining, we have used ours as a crib liner to combat the occasional night time leak. (We have a heavy wetter in this house!) It can also help the breast feeding mommy who has the occasional issue of waking up with a damp mattress. Just place the FuzziBunz changing pad under you as you sleep to avoid wet sheets and mattress. It is the perfect size to combat leaks in bassinets or car seats as well.
FuzziBunz changing pads can also be used as a cover up when you have to breast feed while out. It's large enough to cover up both mommy and baby without being so heavy that either is uncomfortable.
Ours even gets used as a blanket from time to time. Our son loves it!
The Rocking Green Detergent is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!! I've never had a stain and there is absolutely no odors on any of our diapers or inserts. There are 3 different formulas depending on your needs (we need the Hard Rock because of our water systems out here) and is smells oh-so-good! A little bit of this detergent goes a long way, and it is well worth it!
How Can You Get These Great Products?
You can buy the Fuzzi Bunz Changing Pads for $15 (list price is $18) at Mommy's Own in one of fifteen great colors!
You can buy some Rocking Green Laundry Detergent for $12.56-$14.36 (depending on if you want classic rock, soft rock or hard rock detergent) from Mommy's Own! (list price is $13.95-$15.95)
You can win them here at Adventures In Cloth Diapering! Find out how below!
TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY:
Mandatory Entry: (This MUST be done before any other entries can be posted. If this isn't done all entries done before this will be deleted. You also MUST have a valid e-mail either visible on your Google Profile or in your comment.) Follow Adventures In Cloth Diapering openly via Google Friend Connect and leave a comment letting me know you're a follower.
Additional Entries: You can do as many or as few of these as you like once per giveaway not per day. Leave each entry as a separate comment.
1. "Like" the Adventures In Cloth Diapering page on Facebook and leave a comment on the main page. (When you leave your entry comment on this blog, I need to know your Facebook name.) ~ 3 entries (Leave a separate comment for each entry.)
2. "Like" the Mommy's Own page on Facebook and leave a comment letting her know I sent you. (When you leave your entry comment on this blog, I need to know your Facebook name.) ~ 2 entries (Leave a separate comment for each entry.)
3. Visit the Mommy's Own website and tell me about one item you would like to try and why. ~ 1 entry
4. Blog about this giveaway and post the link here. ~ 3 entries (Leave a separate comment for each entry.)
5. Refer a friend to Adventures In Cloth Diapering on blogger. Have them join via Google Friend Connect and leave a message telling me you referred them. ~ 5 entries per referral! (I will add the entries when your friend follows the blog and comments saying you sent them.)
6. Leave a comment telling me something else from Mommy's Own you would like to see offered in a future giveaway. ~ 1 entry
7. Leave a comment telling me of something else from another web site that you would like to see offered as a future giveaway. ~ 1 entry (It must be a mommy/cloth diaper/baby related web site and you must include the web site in your comment.)
8. Make a link about this giveaway on Facebook and then post a comment here. ~ 1 entry (Please include your Facebook name in your comment.)
9. Mention this giveaway on another blog, forum, web site, etc. and leave a link to it in your comment. ~ 2 entries (Leave a separate comment for each entry.)
Thank you for your interest in this giveaway! I will be accepting entries until August, 25th, 2010. At that point a name will be selected at random and an e-mail will be sent to the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Happy diapering and GOOD LUCK!!!