Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cloth Diapering: Day One...Conclusion


Cloth diapering day one went great! Parker really seemed to like them, and despite him having runny problems today, he wasn't red at all at the end of the night.

I used a pre-fold as a liner today because of the previously mentioned "runny problems". It made the diaper a little bulky, but nothing that was unmanageable. Besides, he looked cute with a fluffy booty. 

We're still putting him in sposies for night time, partly because I am worried about leakage and partly because we don't have many cloth diapers to start off with. Today went so well though that I have already gone online to order some more and we are going to go to a store up in Boise tomorrow to look into some as well. 

I'm really happy with our decision to go cloth so far. I know it's only been one day, but it was a successful one, and that is all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment