Thursday, June 17, 2010

Today Is The Day!

Today is the first day we are trying cloth during nap time. I haven't had a leaking issue yet with these cloth diapers, so I figured I might as well brave nap time. I'm only using one insert, so hopefully he'll wake up dry. I'm not sure when I'm going to brave cloth at night, but I am sure we will need at least 2 inserts. He is a very heavy night time wetter.

So far I am loving our choice (or should I say "my choice" since my poor hubby is just kind of along for the ride) to cloth diaper! I love that his poor little bottom hasn't been red once since we started! I love how easy they are to put on. I love that I'm not throwing away 8 to 10 diapers a day! I love that I don't have to take out the trash several times a day to keep the house smelling diaper free! I love how cute they look on his little bum! lol!

Since we only ordered a few, doing it all day and/or on long trips hasn't been an option yet, but we have some more on order and I hope we get them this week. We also got paid this week, so I am hoping we can go up to Boise and get a few FuzziBunz to try out. Right now we have generic ones, and they are working great, but I want to try out some different brands to see how we like them since I plan on cloth diapering all our children from now on. (Besides, I'd like to be able to blog about the different brands! I hope to one day be in the position to do reviews and giveaways, though I am not sure how that works. If anyone knows...)

I'll be sure to update how nap time went!

No comments:

Post a Comment